If you give up on your Dreams... No one cares. But, you'll know.

If you give up on your Dreams... No one cares.  But, you'll know.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Well Hello Friends!

I'm very excited to finish UnEarthed, just about a month or two left before we master and duplicate. What a great experience. It has been a test of confidence. So far it has been my life's work. I have enjoyed being in creative control of this whole project. I've learned so much and have gained new perspective through this experience. I feel like I have regenerated lost passions... so, I'm excited to say I have been working on a few new projects! And I'm finally committed enough to finishing them that I'm able to tell you all, the fans! One is a book, another a devotional. These are being edited and you'll hear more about these in the upcoming months. I'm also enjoying songwriting for new recording projects. These new albums are more vulnerable and bold proclaiming deep beliefs and convictions. It has been challenging me, but I feel so strongly that I must complete them and they must be put 'out' to be heard. I love the Lord and I love sharing my passion for Him through my music. Thank you for listening and supporting. I will keep you updated on how all of these things take shape in the coming months.

-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment