If you give up on your Dreams... No one cares. But, you'll know.

If you give up on your Dreams... No one cares.  But, you'll know.

Friday, January 15, 2010

If you quit your dreams, no one cares, but you'll still know.

Well, the CD is taking a little longer than expected. With the economy our pocket book has taken a hit and since this is a self produced album... It's just taking longer than expected. If you haven't heard the album you can listen on itunes, Rhapsody, or Napster. I recently got the design for the cover completed :) I can't wait to see it packaged. I still need to duplicate the album and master it.... So, if you know of any professional looking- economic duplication & Mastering places let me know. I really can't wait to put this out on the market. I'm so proud to be able to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment